!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> moist mittens: Google Mail Fun
 

moist mittens

Friday, March 9, 2007
Google Mail Fun
Yesterday the boy and I spent wayyy too much time ad-spamming each other on gmail. He kept typing 'WOW' and all my ads were set to World of Warcraft. I countered with 'tampon,' but the final blow was the 25 entries of 'mayonnaise' at the bottom of his email... I will forever have fatty recipe ideas thanks to him. Today I'm hoping to use it subliminally to get flowers or chocolates or something. At least I know it works for revenge.

Labels:

posted by starkville williams @ 6:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: starkville williams
Home: Rochester, NY, United States
About Me: just here having fun, playing with techie toys, and cooking tasty food for my friends.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other Stuff

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER