!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> moist mittens: You can find me under the bed.
 

moist mittens

Wednesday, March 7, 2007
You can find me under the bed.

Maybe I’m the only one, but I love RFIDs (you know, those little identification chips that everyone is putting in products). The thought of tracking my stuff is so cool and futuristic… imagine my excitement when I read on InfoWorld that a shoe company in Britain plans to implant them in their footwear! Just imaging how easy it would be to find your shoes in the morning.

Frankly, with CCTV and cell phones and all types of tracking devices out there, I don’t see how one more chip could really make a difference in my personal security. These people disagree… maybe I should start a counter movement to RFID the world.

Labels: ,

posted by starkville williams @ 6:31 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: starkville williams
Home: Rochester, NY, United States
About Me: just here having fun, playing with techie toys, and cooking tasty food for my friends.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other Stuff

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER