!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> moist mittens: The ball is rolling.
 

moist mittens

Wednesday, December 13, 2006
The ball is rolling.
I am still trying to figure out what I want to write about on this thing, while at the same time praying no one reads it. I'm not really an opening-up online type of person, so this blogging thing is uneasy to me. I guess my purpose here is to understand the appeal-- I read other people's blogs all the time, but how do they come up with the motivation to write them? Hopefully, I'm about to find out.

From what I know about myself and what I like to share, I'll tell my so-called readers to expect cute things, tasty food, and random tidbits/questions. And maybe I can find some old friends. We all know I'm horrible at staying in touch, but maybe there's someone out there who still likes me enough to google my name.

And with that I conclude post 1 without ever having anything tremendous to say.
posted by starkville williams @ 1:07 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 


About Me

Name: starkville williams
Home: Rochester, NY, United States
About Me: just here having fun, playing with techie toys, and cooking tasty food for my friends.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Other Stuff

Add to Technorati Favorites

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER